GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY BY EMBRACING WHO YOU ARE
Are you tired of second-guessing yourself on social media? Are you over settling for less than you really want in life? Are you feeling frustrated, stuck, defeated etc.? Are you feeling like you were meant for more in this life and you want to discover and use your gifts?
Are you ready to rediscover the most vibrant version of you possible?
AFTER THIS TWO HOUR WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- FEEL MORE VIBRANT AND MOTIVATED TO GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT
- Understand how to have a reliable source of self-worth that isn’t based on external things
- Tangible and actionable tools to practice daily that will help you maintain and increase your self-worth
- Be the QUEEN of GOOD ENOUGH and let go of the lie that is perfectionism
- Feel kinder and more compassionate towards yourself
- WHEN: Anytime you want
- WHERE: Private Facebook Group
- HOW MUCH: $19.99 CDN
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is self-trust and why it’s integral to self-worth, tools to stop self-abandoning.
- What is self-compassion, why it’s more important than self-esteem and HOW TO PRACTICE IT.
- How to let go of perfectionism (why it’s not something to be proud of) and how to stop self-sabotaging.
- How to get in touch with the your most vibrant self.
- Take your power back in life.
- 6 page PDF worksheet download to process the material and start taking action now
**The value of this workshop is 5x what it’s priced at because I want to get this work out to as many people as possible**
Hi guys, Milli here 🙂
I feel so called to offer this workshop right now because I KNOW how many of us are turned on our heads due to this whole self-isolation business. I have spent YEARS of my life dedicated to the study of self-worth and of reclaiming the most authentic and embodied versions of ourselves. With a background in psychology, as well as almost a decade of coaching women in the health and wellness industry, I have seen countless women take their power back and live more courageous and fulfilled lives.
I know that right now, we are all being challenged to stop leaning on externally-based notions of self-worth. We have lost so much of our routines, and maybe even identities through the last several weeks.
My hope is that this workshop gives you the tools and the light to get you through the other side of this as an even more expressed version of you!
I hope you’ll join me.
Lots of lovin’
PS. After you purchase be sure to check your junk mail for the confirmation email and access to the workshop!