Getting sick while pregnant sucks! As a Nutritionist and Doula, expecting my second baby, I have found a great variety of natural cold and flu remedies safe during pregnancy. Being pregnant with a cold doesn’t mean you can’t take anything!
When you are pregnant your immune system is compromised because your body is allowing a foreign life to grow inside of you! So instead of feeling like you have to suffer, you can also use these remedies to boost your immune system to help ward off illness as well.
All of these remedies are great for anyone who is not pregnant too.
**this post contains affiliate links**
Natural cold and flu remedies safe during pregnancy mentioned:
1. Probiotics – https://www.usana.com/s/S8SiM
2. Vitamin D – https://www.usana.com/s/6wBD92
3. Zinc – https://rstyle.me/+l4VqCE9x3BZkDLuMi0BaqQ
4. Bee Propolis – https://rstyle.me/+1Yj-2CLcZYNB9-XcSFIBfA
5. Echinacea – https://rstyle.me/+CLXGdBJKbjDPVZTB1vQ0Rg
6. Elderberry Gummies – https://rstyle.me/+bFpT4S8kCsZZnjrYd1aqXw
7. Vitamin C – https://www.usana.com/s/6wBD92
8. Liquorice Root Tea – https://rstyle.me/+KLicyDsWvc_YLSOsCGsvpQ
9. Ginger & Turmeric Tea – https://rstyle.me/+GIZHUcRi4617c6NZMqsy4g
10. Essential Oils – www.janeandthunder.com (Use Code: MILLIFOX for 10% off!)
Popular remedies not safe for pregnancy:
1. Colloidal Silver
2. Oil of Oregano
If you liked this blog, be sure to share with a friend and check out the rest of my Youtube channel!
Click here to subscribe to my Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecx…
Click here to come find me on Instagram:
You might also be interested in:
Learn more about me here: